Higher LOVE




I can breathe now.

After the longest time, I can take a deep drawn breath and hold the air inside of me, refreshing and nourishing every single cell in my body. After being dead for what seemed like eternity, I am alive again. After, what was to me, a span of centuries, I can be happy.

What has changed? I feel my way of looking at this world and its people have undergone a transformation, a complete overhaul, why and how is not the question here at this point in time. For the longest of time, for what seems to me like the rushes of eternity, of forever - I have been in agony, the terror of betrayal had become real for me, people whom I had trusted my life with turned traitor and duplicitous. The very basis of my reality was challenged, what I thought was true was nothing but false and fiction, a figment of my imagination, a chimera as it was turning out.

I have spent a good number of years in this misery, in wondering at the power we give other people to hurt us, and hurt us time and again, and the incredulity at ourselves for letting them get away with it.

How has life now taken a new unexpected turn? How have I met a higher love? How in the recesses of my soul and my inner most being have I found the desire to dedicate myself to some higher elevated plane of feelings which are free from the shallow concerns and selfish motives of former years.

Is this possible? Or am I dreaming? Are there degrees of love? And am I fortunate enough to land myself on the same platform as this Higher Love?????????????????????????????

Comments