I'm SO SCARED OF......




the suffocating muggy heat and dust of April! sweaty
load shedding!!!!! nooooooooooooooo total nightmare
being emotionally harassed
trying to explain myself to others....a definite drag
being angry
losing control
people keeping tabs on me
unrealistic expectations (mine and others)
Men who hound women..... leave me! alone!!!
people who get offended every 5 seconds.... come on
losing friends
not having enough money
being normal
death
deception
lies
liars... of course
offending others
not being able to live fully (whatever that is)
being depressed and sad in an inexplicable way
not being able to manage my feelings (can they ever be managed?)
feeling out of sorts
not knowing enough
discovering the lies people tell you (heart breaker)
slowly awakening to the truth and especially an ugly one
change
being despised
lizards?
filthy bathrooms (can kill me)
losing sight (literally and figuratively)
jinns
black magic
love turning into hate
Tsunami?!
deep water and drowning
crowds
my strange obsessions
zits!!!
losing all my teeth! aren't we all?
dacoits, muggers, rapists, serial killers
aggressive people
doctors and health tests uffff pap smears!!!
pills urghhhhhhhhhhhhh
sleepless nights
inertia
Qaddafi (the man is terrifying!!)
airplane turbulence
being an idiot
failure
rolls of fat around my waist, they seem to have a life of their own!
nausea!
headaches from hell and beyond
mustafa turning into....
guns
violence
being hurt.... again and again
not being smart enough (sigh)
getting bald!
not being able to have endless cups of tea!!! ( imagined tea shortage?)
definitely ALCOHOL
drugs ( a close second)
cruel people


actually nothing at all come to think of it!

Comments