I'm loving.................




the freedom!!!!
of being, of thinking, of living and of doing what all I want to do!
the absence of noise, clamor of yelling, screaming and of course abusing
the silence of peace and calm
the contentment
being alone and happy!!!
my life after a very long time
my family
all those who love me....
ice cold water
going out
laughing hysterically after ages
sleeping long and late as always
good food presented beautifully
not working :)
rereading classics and reading obscure classics
creme' brulee
sticky toffee pudding yummmmm
meetha pan
ice cold slice
gorgeous homes
verdant wild gardens
smell of raat ki rani
being in my house
being my own boss
a massage
minimal houses and interiors
the idea of less being more
vibrant colors
lots and lots of pure white in the house
caffe latte single shot
brown sugar
being in bed, lazying around
old old indian songs
ghazals of asha bhosle
shafqat amant ali
tempting salads
cold cold nimmo pani
diamond jewelery
lovely clothes
Enrique Iglesias

YOU

Comments