AT TIMES I JUST DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO......




get out of bed
work
talk to anyone
read
put up with nonsense of any and every sort
deal with traffic
be nice
be practical and responsible
exercise
make an effort
laugh
see anyone
be bothered about anything
put on makeup
go out
be patient
suffer fools
be polite
lift a finger
make small talk
pick up after myself
make the bed
cook
cry
think about the future
try and be forgiving
forget
live
eat healthy
take my vitamins
network
explain
make up with people I've fought with
listen to the other side of the story
be understanding
breathe even
keep up with the world
respond
make sense
take any one's advice
be dictated
listen to my shortcomings ( i know i have a few)
like what every other person likes
ever to be excited about cricket
give a shit
please anyone
fight
argue
put up a brave front
be good

Comments