SAVE ME FROM!

Good hearted but boring advice - which goes somewhat predictably as-

a)be positive ( hello! I'm more than an proton here, and pray tell me what about)
b)look at the brighter side of things (err I'm looking but its so dark can't see much)
c)something good will come out of this (When? is what I'd like to know, maybe after I'm dead)
d)make your life (only if I survive it)
e)don't disappear (why not?)
f)Ur so talented (hahahahaahahahaha hysterical)


Unwanted fone calls
i don't want to talk that is why I'm not answering the fone! (not rocket science is it?)


crazy People
stupid people
aggressive people
people with an agenda!!
people who want to settle scores
and yes, angry people
people who cant converse
people who don't read
people who don't think
people who think too much of themselves
vain people
arrogant people


dragons
lizards
nightmares
mood swings
depression
manic attacks
sleeplessness
drowsiness
lethargy
hyperactivity
men
pakistani men
tv
fm radio
beggars
flies
madness
sanity
being sensible
and most of all

SAVE ME FROM ME!

Comments

Post a Comment